Please note we will still be providing childhood immunisations at the practice, please call us directly to book. New! (Covid-19 Parent Guide) 4 – Parent_Guide_COVID-19_Web (SELCCG)
In accordance with Public Health England’s advice, WALK-IN appointments have been SUSPENDED until further notice to protect patients and frontline staff. This means that you should NOT come to the GP surgery at all as we will be unable to provide a face to face consultation. We are trying to ensure the most vulnerable are seen appropriately within the right setting and so please see below on how now to use our service.
1. Firstly, use wherever possible online e-consulting tool which will also allow you to receive a response from a GP within 24-48 hours.
2. You can also use your own patient access from your smart phone to book telephone/video consultations, order your repeat medications etc. Please email us proof of address and photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org to register for patient access.
3. Call us on 02072746366 to book a telephone or video consultation, please use other methods to contacts so the most vulnerable can reach us easily, please make sure that we have your up to date contact number and email, please keep your telephone handy. If we try to call you back and you do not respond then you will have to contact us again.
4. Call NHS 111 for medical advice or 999 in the event of an emergency such as chest pain, stroke etc.
5. If you need a fit note then please see here
For patients concerned that they may have coronavirus or may have come into contact with someone who has, the NHS 111 online service has created coronavirus pages that tell patients what they should do based on their particular circumstances. These can be accessed at: https://111.nhs.uk/service/covid-19
To learn about the government response visit GOV.UK
The practice provides advanced access which means that we offer both drop-in and pre-booked appointments, extended hours and routine Saturday morning, please note appointments are provided subject to demand although we aim to match capacity to demand all year round. The outcome of advanced access means that our Practice has the lowest A&E attendance per 1,000 patients in Lambeth.
Extended access surgeries, open daytime, evenings & weekends across Lambeth available now. Your local 4 Hubs are at Gracefield Gardens, South Lambeth Road Practice, Herne Hill Group Practice and Vassal Medical Centre. Nurse, GP and telephone consultations are available for our patients by pre-booking with us Monday-Friday 12pm-8pm and 8am-8pm for Saturday and Sunday. These have to be booked via the practice in advance.
The Junction Health Centre (Mon-Sun 8am-8pm)
Arch 5-8 Clapham Junction Station
Lister Health Centre
101 Peckham Road
Guy’s Hospital Urgent care centre
Ground floor, Tabard Annexe
Great Maze Pond
London SE1 9RT
When our practice is closed you can still get support. You can get expert medical advice and useful information by calling NHS 111 or through 111 online.
The NHS 111 service is available 24 hours a day and can provide patient information, issue prescriptions to a pharmacy of your choice, book a GP appointment, and, if necessary, refer people to emergency services.